The rest of the year is shaping up to be busy, conference wise. Here is a somewhat complete listing of where I’ll be over the next couple of months:
- I’ll be at Web 2.0 this Friday, on the Prosumer Media panel.
- On October 12th, I’ll be giving the keynote at the Emerce Eday conference in Amsterdam.
- On November 1st, I’ll be on a panel titled Building and Launching a Consumer Company talking about one of my favorite subjects: how it’s gotten very cheap to start and launch Internet companies.
- On November 15th, I’ll be on a panel titled Blogging for Fun and Profit at Webmaster World in Las Vegas.
- On December 6th, I’ll be on the Tracking/Listening to the online world panel at Les Blogs conference in Paris.
I’m grateful for the opportunities to speak. If you’re at one of these conferences, please come up and say hello.
[Updated]: Added the Webmaster World panel.