I’ve been lax on the self-pimpage lately. I’ll be giving two talks this fall in Europe:
- I’ll be back at the Emerce e.day conference in Rotterdam on September 13th. My talk is described thusly: Mark will talk about the process of starting an Internet company in the 21st century. Small, cheap, and fast is the name of the game. Hear practical advice about what to do and what not to do. Technology, marketing and finance will be covered. This is not your father’s Internet startup.
- At the end of October, I’ll be at the University of Edinburgh talking to students, courtesy of the Edinburgh-Stanford Link.
Recently, in conjunction with the launch of Startupping, I did several interviews:
- Technology for Business Sake, May 26, 2007 – A radio interview with me about Startupping and being an Internet Entrepreneur.
- Times Online, May 18, 2007 – There are millions to be made from launching the right kind of web venture. If you think you have a brilliant idea, turn to startupping.com….
- Elancer, April 2007 – With the help of Elance providers, Mark, a “serial entrepreneur” — we’ll get to that in a moment — recently launched Startupping….
- Marketingarena.it, April 16, 2007 – An interview with me about Startupping.